For example HLTA, TA, Family Liaison Officer
- Investigate all the routes into teaching and understand which one is best for you.
- The National Curriculum
- Your school’s Programmes of Study
- Get into Teaching Advice
- Provide opportunities to observe lessons.
- Provide access to curriculum guidance and resources.
- Offer ITT interview practice.
BDAT Wide Opportunities
- Attend a BDAT ITT information event. This will help to clarify your next steps and support you ensuring you meet ITT criteria.
- Support with obtaining GCSE equivalents.
- Attend a School Experience Day
National & External Opportunities
- Please visit the Get into Teaching Get into Teaching
- Apply to our BDAT ITT. Initial Teacher Training (ITT) Course Overview – BDAT People (bdat-people.org)