Caretaker / Site Manager
- All ITT are provided with CPD from their ITT provider.
- Act on feedback – practice teaching skills in lessons
- Join a professional association
- Read TES/EEF/other resources
- Follow educational/professional Twitter feeds
- Teach Like a Champion (Doug Lemov)
- Practice Perfect (Doug Lemov)
- The Learning Curriculum (Ambition Institute)
- Attend and complete in-school ITT CPD sessions.
- Observing other teachers in a variety of subjects and year groups.
- Use IRIS/Videoing to help reflect on practice
- Attend school CPD and meetings (incl. parents’ evenings)
- Shadow/track a pupil
- Interview practice for your first teaching post
- Possibility of completing a placement in another BDAT school
- Attend BDAT ITT recruitment events
National & External Opportunities
- Trainee Teacher membership of Teaching Unions
- Bradford for Teaching ITT conference
- Apply for suitable vacancies within the Trust
- Sign up for vacancy alerts